When is the Hall available? All Covid-19 Pandemic Social distancing restrictions have now been lifted and advisory guidance is in place regarding protecting people vulnerable to Covid-19 infection using the hall. The hall is now fully available 7 days/week from 08.00 - 23.00. For bookings please contact the booking administrator:
Check our online calendar to see when the hall is free, it is best to email : email@example.com or ring our booking office direct on 01270 629733 or 07535 409643
What can we provide?
- Main hall with stage and/or screen - seating for 120 people
- Conference Room with free Wi-Fi and TV - seating for 10 people
- AV equipment
- Projector (by agreement)
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities
- Crockery & cutlery
- Car parking for up to 70 vehicles
- Bar facility (to be stocked by hirer)
- Security supervision as required by the licencing certification
- Premises licence for live music/disco/performing arts until 22.30
- Cost of routine cleaning
How much does booking the Hall cost?
The village Hall is no longer available for hire for wedding reception packages and late evening functions with the exception of fundraising and Hall Events held by the Committee
Please check our terms and conditions for further information about bookings:
Please find details of companies and organisations that can provide services to events, parties and groups using Worleston Village Hall here.