When is the Hall available? All Covid-19 Pandemic Social distancing restrictions have now been lifted and advisory guidance is in place regarding protecting people vulnerable to Covid-19 infection using the hall. The hall is now fully available 7 days/week from 08.00 - 23.30. For bookings please contact the booking administrator:
Check our online calendar to see when the hall is free, it is best to email : email@example.com or ring our booking office direct on 01270 629733 or 07535 409643
What can we provide?
- Main hall with stage and/or screen - seating for 120 people
- Conference Room with free Wi-Fi and TV - seating for 10 people
- AV equipment
- Projector (by agreement)
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities
- Crockery & cutlery
- Car parking for up to 70 vehicles
- Bar facility (to be stocked by hirer)
- Security supervision as required by the licencing certification
- Premises licence for live music/disco/performing arts until 23:00
- Cost of routine cleaning
How much does booking the Hall cost?
We charge the Hall at an hourly rate, except for evening functions and wedding receptions which have a fixed price.
Please check our terms and conditions for further information about bookings:
Please find details of companies and organisations that can provide services to events, parties and groups using Worleston Village Hall here.